Friday, January 9, 2015

To cap it all off...

 I realize I never continued my lengthy rant on the step-by-step progress of my Lich King cosplay, but I'm caught up in a busy job and other projects that I want to start posting about. Therefore, I'll just post the rest of my pictures here and if anyone decides to comment with a question about any of the steps I'll be more than happy to go into further detail.  (If anyone is reading this. Are you out there, internet people? o.o)
I shaped the pieces with a Dremel, used contact adhesive cement to piece things together, laid on the Gesso, sanded it, then spray painted it and hand-painted and aged it with acrylic. That's about it! Thanks for checking it out and sorry about the lack of professional shots of the full armor.










No comments:

Post a Comment