Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DMC Dante Cosplay Progress

I started working on Rebellion this weekend. It's my first time working with expanding foam, so I'm sure I'll make a bunch of mistakes, but it's exciting to be working with another material. So far, I've sketched up a template on parchment paper, transferred it to cardboard, cut out the notch down the middle for the pvc pipe core and hot-glued the core into place. I only bought one can of expanding foam at the store (Great Stuff brand) and didn't realize or really think about how much I'd need. Turns out there was just enough to cover 3/4ths of the blade in one layer, so I guess I'll be making another trip to the hardware store.







I'm still thinking of ways to create the skeleton part of the hilt. Anyone have suggestions?
Til next time and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment